Oxidation Stability Apparatus - Liquid Bath, designed to perform the below mentioned ASTM test procedures,
- ASTM D943: Oxidation Characteristics of Inhibited Mineral Oils
- ASTM D2893: Oxidation Characteristics of Extreme-Pressure Lubrication Oils
- ASTM D2274/EN ISO 12205: Oxidation Stability of Distillate Fuel Oil
- ASTM D2440: Oxidation Stability of Mineral Insulating Oil
- ASTM D4871: Universal Oxidation/Thermal Stability Test Apparatus
- ASTM D6594: Corrosiveness of Diesel Engine Oil at 135°C
- DKA A – CEC L 48 Oxidation: ATF and Gear Oil Testing
- S200 Oxidation: For Lubricants / Engine Oil
- Agitated liquid bath from 4 to 18 test position models available.
- Digital indicating PID temperature control maintains ±0.1°C stability.
- Temperature range of 40° to 150°C.
- Supplied with Flowmeter-Rotameter or MFC for each test position.
- Over Temperature safety cut off.
- Low level safety cut off switch.
- Supplied with: Oxygen/Air Delivery Tube, Test Tube, Condenser, Test specimens, filter assembly, Vacuum/Air pump etc.